Popular Posts

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 43

I dare you to only take on as much as you can handle.

I have bitten off way more than I can chew in life currently. I am extremely exhausted and over whelmed. I literally cant take on any thing else.
But this is actually turning out to be a good thing. I have been able to step back on a lot of relationships that didnt deserve the energy that I was putting into them. I have been able to look at things in my life and give them a reality check. Being able to put things on the back burner until I take care of me. It is probably the first time in my life that I have been this okay with being me.
I have to thank being so busy that I have no time for anything else for this chance to take a better look at my life. I miss my social life but I know that emotionally, this is a way better way to go. I don't get so caught up in pleasing people or worrying about what other people think or feel.
I dont mean that in a bad way. I am not saying that I dont care about other people at all. I am just saying that its not time for me to take care of people. It is time to take care of me.
I feel healthy emotionally right now. I am tired and drained emotionally and physically but I am in a healthy place with it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have such a good perspective on this. It is a good time for you to pull in and take care of yourself and do some self-examination (which I know you're doing). You have a tendency to give too much to other people and so it's good that you're being forced to hold back a little. Let this time evolve as it's supposed to - you may be surprised at the outcome :) XO

    ReplyDelete