Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 70

It is snowing right now. It makes me miss Colorado a lot. Along with a lot of other things. I miss the days of climbing over snow drifts and breaking icicles off roofs to suck on them. I miss making snow tunnels and caves. Being decked out in ridiculous amounts of snow gear and coming into the house hours later drenched and frozen. Then the next day pulling our some what stiff snow clothes of the hearth for another day of digging extravagant tunnels.
I miss skiing. The taste of frozen m&ms always reminds me of ski days.

I was ready to get a break from the snow when I moved here. Now I very much miss it. I miss pretty much everything about it. I also miss the fact that people in Colorado can handle driving in the snow. Where, the people here think that driving in the rain is scary but the snow is the same as dry. Wrong.

I sat in the snow for over an hour this evening. Just letting it fall on me. It is very therapeutic. It was refreshing to have something other than rain falling on me.

"Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams. Let it wash away my sanity. Because I want to feel the thunder, I want to scream. Let the rain fall down. I am coming clean."

No comments:

Post a Comment