Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 25

I dare you to allow yourself to be angry.

Sometimes it is necessary to just be upset. To not let things blow over right away but to just embrace what you are feeling.
This year I have been trying really hard to refocus my energies on things that deserve them. But sometimes I just need to be angry.
Today was one of those days. I was fine until I found out I was going to help cover my roommates end of the utilities because she has not been working enough. That made me irritated because last month I had to help cover the other roommate. But then I found out that dinner plans had to change because my roommate can't afford to buy food because she has to help cover her sister.
I know it all seems stupid and petty but its true. Sometimes its ok to just be angry. And let yourself feel emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment