Popular Posts

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 29

I dare you to be selfish with alone time.

I use to not be that into alone time. I love being around people. But lately I have no chance for alone time so I crave it. I got my first bit of alone time today after two weeks of not having it. That is too much. Everyone needs alone time. But for me it is because my roommates boyfriend is always in the house which is annoying any way but it is even more annoying when I  can't simply live in my own house.
I don't think it is too much to ask for to get alone time. I just want to pee with the door open and watch whatever show I want. And know my food will be there where I left it.

1 comment:

  1. As you know, you deserve this. Don't let anyone take it away from you (especially a non-rent-payer)!

    ReplyDelete