Popular Posts

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 33

I dare you to experience.

So many of us just get sucked into the routine of every day life. I am just as guilty of this. Get up. Go to work. Go to bed. But with that we lose the chances to experience so many things.
There are so many things available to us. Maybe not without cost or whatever. But still.
How many times do you pass up doing something because you have to work? I do it a lot. Even if it is just going out with friends or something simple.
This year I have all sorts of plans. I have plans for visits from friends and I have plans to visit friends. I have decided that it is time to experience new places and faces and moments. I only get one shot at life. I may as well cram as many experiences into it as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment