Popular Posts

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 40

I dare you to take on a project.

I have a lot going on right now. As far as work is concerned anyway. But I feel like I need to accomplish things that are going to be healthy for my mental state.
I have recently decided to cut caffeine out of my daily diet. I am not planning to go cold turkey but I am trying to cut the amount that I take in. I tend to use it as a crutch to get me through my days. Starting at 4:00 in the monring means that if I sleep in past then I wake up with a raging caffeine headache. Which is so beyond unhealthy.
So here starts my goal to use healthy foods as a way to get me started in the morning. I am going to concentrate much more on my vitamin in take and try to get that to over take my need for coffee.

Along with that though I am finding that if I can keep my hands and brain busy I notice it less. So I have started crocheting again. I just recently bought some incredibly amazingly soft yarn and I am working on making a pillowcase with it. I have a super soft blanket that I absolutely love and have a hard time sleeping without. So I figure why not have my head on a cloud too.
Also I have started writing. I dont know what it is going to turn into but as of right now it is a story that revolves around a lot of the things that I have going on in my life. I have barely started it so I am no where near knowing what is going on. But I have a lot of things that I want to vent about and I figure writing it is a good way to make it sound less like whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment