Popular Posts

Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 41

I dare you to refrain from over population.

It is unbelievable to me how many babies are having babies these days. Its like either parents never had the talk with their kids or their kids are just kind of dumb.
I work with a few people that, in my opinion, are WAY too young to be having babies. One is 21 and the other is 18. I think about how I was at both of those ages and I know I was NO where near ready to start having kids. Do I want my own kids? Sure. I cant wait to have kids. But I am 26 and do not feel as though I am ready for that. I cant imagine being 18 and having a kid.

A family came in to my work this morning and they had five kids under the age of 8. Easily. The parents were not much older than me. It makes me so sad. I cant even imagine having one. Five though!!!!
There is no rush for me to have kids. NONE. I want them someday with or without a husband. But that day is certainly not today.

I also dont understand how people dont use birth control. If you cant afford to protect yourself then you certainly cant afford to raise a baby or deal with a disease.

1 comment:

  1. okay, this comment isn't about today's post, but I just wanted you to know that I posted comments on yesterday's and the day before's and for some reason they didn't show up. Huh. Just want you to know that I'm reading and participating in the...dialogue?

    ReplyDelete