Popular Posts

Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 72

I stood up for myself today. For the first time ever I told someone exactly what I thought of them. And what they had done to me. I didn't hold back. And I didn't cry. I didn't back down.
By the end I received multiple apologies. A few " you are 100% right". And I stated my opinion on the shit business they run.
I am still calling the health department. The things that are happening there are unsafe for a lot of humans to eat.
I feel good. I feel like I can go to sleep tonight knowing that I did what I could and I didn't sacrifice my emotion and lack of guts for anything. I gave someone the tongue lashing they deserved and didnt let them walk all over me.
I am extremely exhausted and I feel like I ran a marathon. But I feel like I did exactly what needed to be done.
And again... I am still turning them in.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you - for speaking your truth and keeping you emotions under control. I know it takes a lot, and it's exhausting, but it's also very satisfying and EMPOWERING. Yay for you! I want to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete