Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 38

I dare you to be giddy.

For the first time in my life I am giddy on valentines day. Trust me. This is a first. I actually think the holiday is stupid but not the feeling. I think every day should be the day you tell the person you love that you love them. What is wrong with giving chocolates and flowers on say... July 26? I am just saying. It is a completely ridiculous holiday and makes single people feel like crap.
But today.... I found out that my dinner on Saturday night is our celebration of valentines day. And Ben asked me to he his valentine. He said he realizes our situation is weird but he still would like me to be his valentine. So yes... As much as I know things have not changed and I still hate valentines day. I am totally giddy today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment