Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 5

I dare you to not judge.

I was thinking this morning about a conversation I had with a friend. We were talking about another one of my friends and he told me not to ever invite him to hang out if she was there. We all worked together previously and when she first started, I didn't like her either. But she is the kind of person that grows on you. And she and I are close now. But it got me thinking. What is the point of judging people. Being so shallow and close minded that you can't even open your self up to a second chance.
Now don't get me wrong. I am not guilt free of judging. But I try to not make judgements that lock me into a mind set. And I usually give people way more chances then they deserve. So give someone a second chance to impress you.

What will you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment