Popular Posts

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 12

I dare you to find something to sing about.
This one was my sister's idea. But it kind of links into my last couple days. I didn't blog yesterday because I spent the entire day in the hospital with a friend. His symptoms that made him go to the hospital turned into discovering a more severe issue.
On a day to day basis we tend to take our health for granted. Until something happens. Then we are miserable. But when we get better we appreciate it for a bit and then we take it for granted.
Last night, watching my friend in pain and suffering. I felt like I should be singing that I was lucky to be healthy.
But seriously find something to sing about. Be so grateful you are alive and well that you sing.
What will you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment