Popular Posts

Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 16

I dare you to close your mouth.
This kind of fits a couple different areas. One being... Don't say everything that pops into your head. And the other.... Chew with your mouth closed.
I had an experience this weekend with a supervisor. He failed to tell me something specific about part of my opening routine at work but chewed me up one side and down the other because I had done it wrong. All I could do was shut my mouth.
The other thing is that I was raised to not chew with my mouth open. So listening to people chew makes me crazy! Shut your mouth. It is so gross to hear people eating and see the food in their mouth. I do not understand how any mother could pay no attention to her child eating like that and let them go their whole life being such a barbarian.
What will you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment