Popular Posts

Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 60

I think we all come to a point in our lives where there is just nothing left to do with certain situations. I have been dealing with this situation that has been just one thing after another. I have also dealt with similar emotionally draining situations. I try so hard to be the friend that everyone wants. I try to be the friend that I want. But sometimes it is just too much. I have come to this point yet again where I have to walk away, at least for now. I have to give up on a friendship that is dragging me down.
The other person involved cant seem to see my point of view and can not seem to give anything back. I can no longer be taken advantage of emotionally or I wont survive it.
It has come time again to think about me. Something that I am not particularly good at but I am learning.

I feel good though. making decisions like this is healthy. Taking the steps to better myself is healthy. I have some stuff going on in my life that I feel really good about and I feel like I am dealing with that stuff as well as I know how. So I have to focus on that. I am done letting people take advantage of me. I am strong and AWESOME!
And not the least bit cocky.

No comments:

Post a Comment